Thread: 5pm press conference from the PM

Re: 5pm press conference from the PM

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Sleazy tory gits
    Done the same in Derby today

Shameless

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just been looking on You Tube, Sunak’s announcement is getting some awful reviews even from the likes of the Spectator with the general consensus being that the whole thing was a farce - as Andrew Neil pointed out, this Government spent a lot of money building a room in Downing Street/Whitehall designed specifically for such occasions, why not have the announcement made from there given the weather forecast (he wouldn’t have been audibly drowned out by a Labour campaign song then) or, at the very least provide an umbrella for him?
    But.Bob

Things can only get better!!

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Beggars belief that people watch populist, inaccurate stuff like that and think it's good 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Beggars belief that people watch populist, inaccurate stuff like that and think it's good 🤣
    Populist and inaccurate? It's humour FFS. If you don't think it's funny, fine, but don't overthink it.

It's a surprise you don't like it , it really is

I think it's great to have a piss take given all the right wing home made blogs and nonsense on you tube , twitter and the Internet

It's a surprise you don't like it , it really is

I think it's great to have a piss take given all the right wing home made blogs and nonsense on you tube , twitter and the Internet
    Do you class anyone who as a different opinion, right wing, anti vax , and a lunatic?

These lazy terms you band about almost every single day and you wonder why you get people who call you out on it?

Populist and inaccurate? It's humour FFS. If you don't think it's funny, fine, but don't overthink it.
    I think you need to put it into context of him finding LOM fumbling Sir Beir Canute hilarious, let's just say not everyone has the same sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Do you class anyone who as a different opinion, right wing, anti vax , and a lunatic?

These lazy terms you band about almost every single day and you wonder why you get people who call you out on it?
    Feckin hell you are off on one again 😂

Only when it applies

It's rubbish! And people believe that crap

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I think you need to put it into context of him finding LOM fumbling Sir Beir Canute hilarious, let's just say not everyone has the same sense of humour.
    Was absolutely brilliant.

Sir Bier Canute 🤣.

I went on The Workers Party of GB twitter earlier and they are going with Sir Kid Starver, which is a bit bizarre and dark.

Again, Sir Bier Canute 🤣🤣

Feckin hell you are off on one again 😂

Only when it applies
    I just find it funny that you persist with this nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I just find it funny that you persist with this nonsense
    It's good that I keep you amused

It's a gift

Here is a desperate sad act spouting lies from your side of the fence

If it wasn't for his haircut and accent I would say it was you

https://youtu.be/YlZjXkyXeNc?si=eri14HFjR_RIReFY

Starmer has had a bad start ?

Is he serious ?

He clearly did watch RS soaked through outside number 10

Here are some more if you fancy it 😁
    https://youtu.be/f9jnFPwneh8?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/WOJHz3pU7mI?feature=shared

Or you might prefer this one
    https://youtu.be/bi2_2ogPMvo?feature=shared

It's fine, cheers! I will inevitably see them on Facebook from friends making their contribution to the debate!

Here is a desperate sad act spouting lies from your side of the fence

If it wasn't for his haircut and accent I would say it was you

https://youtu.be/YlZjXkyXeNc?si=eri14HFjR_RIReFY

Starmer has had a bad start ?

Is he serious ?

He clearly did watch RS soaked through outside number 10
    Excellent. I'm glad you can now see how stupid these kind of online videos are!

Excellent. I'm glad you can now see how stupid these kind of online videos are!
    there's a bit of a difference in the two

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    there's a bit of a difference in the two
    In tone of course. But in terms of being useful in informing the electorate, less so.

I just see people post such stupid stuff on line..ToRiEs gun PriVAtiZe NhS! Etc etc etc.

I dunno, I just don't find particularly cutting edge in the satire dept!

Another video. On the face of it, this one makes Sunak look a bit of a bastard.

This guy’s site is called a different bias and even I think he’s too anti Tory at times, but here he’s incredulous at how bad Sunak and his advisers are

To even things up a bit, i thought the most interesting thing about Question Time this week was the man who pleaded with Bridget Philipson is it (Shadow Education Secretary) to actually say something rather than just give a mealy mouthed answer to every question. He was basically saying I want to vote Labour, but you’ve got to give me a reason to do so. I thought he was a bit harsh because Philipson was quite passionate when talking about her subject, education, but I couldn’t argue with him when it came to all of the other subjects - Starmer would have been proud of the answer she gave to the question about Gaza, but it just looked so feeble compared to what the Lib Dem MP said.

I reckon this could become an issue for Labour as the campaign goes on - while I can understand the logic behind that carrying a Ming vase over a slippery floor analogy, Labour have to have something to say on the big issues over the next six weeks or their lead in the polls will soon start reducing.

Most online videos are best avoiding. You learn more from an article in the Times.

I agree with Bob on that guy on QT. Was quite powerful.

Basically long term Labour are ****ed. They've lied about the causes of problems in the last few years (they blame the govt) and when they can't solve them people are gonna look beyond the two main parties.i think you said this before yourself

Most online videos are best avoiding. You learn more from an article in the Times.

I agree with Bob on that guy on QT. Was quite powerful.

Basically long term Labour are ****ed. They've lied about the causes of problems in the last few years (they blame the govt) and when they can't solve them people are gonna look beyond the two main parties.i think you said this before yourself
    As far as I know, Labour have never accused the Tories of starting Covid or the Ukraine war, they have been critical of how the UK Government handled the consequences of them. Regarding the cost of living crisis, I see little difference between Labour criticising the Government about that anfd the Conservatives putting the rise in inflation to 11 per cent down to outside factors and then claiming the credit when it almost returns to the figure set as a target by the Bank of England.

I agree to an extent about online videos, but I think you’re wrong about the first one I posted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c999lxjyqplo

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2550918.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...g-rishi-sunak/