I'm surprised things have developed so quickly into a situation where Neil Harris is having to answer questions about his future and I do think that not enough allowance is being made for the fact that we don't have a proper right back and our main creative force from last season is injured and wasn't anywhere near as influential as he had been in 19/20 on the rare occasions he made it on to the pitch. In saying that, I think it's reasonable to say that Harris should have seen the right back mess coming when he was talking about wanting his full backs to be more dynamic this season - Osei-Tutu had not experienced anything like a Championship season before in his career and so it was entirely possible that there would be issues in adjusting to it.

We've got ourselves into a situation whereby if Mehmet Dalman was being serious about us having to be in the top six by Christmas, then I really do think we need at least two wins in our next three matches to take us into the run of matches we have following the game with Huddersfield in six days time - if we don't manage something like seven points from nine, can anyone see us reaching Dalman's target after this run of fixtures?

Watford A
Stoke A
Swansea H
Birmingham H
Norwich A
Brentford H