+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bitcoin update.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bitcoin update.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Your reasoning for Crypto being a ponzi scheme could be applied to literally anything
    I gave an example, the stock market, which is not a Ponzi scheme.

In the future, crypto probably won't be so much like a Ponzi as there will be other uses for it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I gave an example, the stock market, which is not a Ponzi scheme.

In the future, crypto probably won't be so much like a Ponzi as there will be other uses for it.
    You use the word 'crypto' as if in the singular. There are many cryptocurrencies and a lot of them already have a practical use, other than as a store of value.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    You use the word 'crypto' as if in the singular. There are many cryptocurrencies and a lot of them already have a practical use, other than as a store of value.
    such as?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I was replying to someone who also used crypto that way - I guess it's the same as when someone says footballers earn too much money. They don't mean literally every single pro player.

You know more about this than me, and there's thousands of coins, so yes I'm sure it doesn't apply to all.