+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    As more of his administration realise the way the wind is blowing and more public support for impeachment increases, the more you'll see trump swinging wildly at anything that moves.

Fine if it's trying to put down a famous person. Not so fine when he's condemning his allies, like the Kurds. Expect more innocent deaths as he goes into his own death throes.
    Looks like this contributor was on the money again.

Sondland now says "oh PRESIDENT Trump. Sorry I thought you meant someone else. Oh yes, I had phone calls about the quid pro quo. I told the Ukraine president's top advisor that resumption of the US aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anticorruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks"

Who will be next to desert the big man?

Heisenberg

Sondland now says "oh PRESIDENT Trump. Sorry I thought you meant someone else. Oh yes, I had phone calls about the quid pro quo. I told the Ukraine president's top advisor that resumption of the US aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anticorruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks"

Who will be next to desert the big man?
    Is this the same Sondland who Trump was praising on Twitter last month?

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    Oct 8
    I would love to send Ambassador Sondland, a really good man and great American, to testify, but unfortunately he would be testifying before a totally compromised kangaroo court, where Republican’s rights have been taken away, and true facts are not allowed out for the public....

....to see. Importantly, Ambassador Sondland’s tweet, which few report, stated, “I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind.” That says it ALL!
    What a massive shitshow for Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Is this the same Sondland who Trump was praising on Twitter last month?

What a massive shitshow for Trump

It'll certainly make it harder to spin him as a never trumper, which is the only defence they have left.

They are all deepstate plants and spies. You are watching a school play, so don't get too carried away with yourself. Don't forget you couldn't even see through the Trump Russia Collusion hoax!