+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why is the story about our new leader about his skin colour?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why is the story about our new leader about his skin colour?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    As you probably know, I'm no longer into any Labour party politics so I've no axe to grind as far as Gething is concerned. The environmental saga worried me but I'm just going to speak from personal experience and others in Grangetown who have also been helped. Like you said earlier, let's give the bloke a chance.
    He may have been a really good councillor.

But this bloke has been an MS for some years since then,and he had a big chance as Health Minister.

I 've not been very convinced with him in this role,including his role during Covid.

To be fair no-one from any party has been convincing as we hear more of what happened during the Covid inquiries, but from what I have seen of what he said,I haven't been impressed.

Yes,he is to be congratulated on being the first black leader in Europe,certainly an achievement.

But the ongoing concerns about the donation he received have sadly overshadowed this achievement.

Re: Why is the story about our new leader about his skin colour?

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    He may have been a really good councillor.

But this bloke has been an MS for some years since then,and he had a big chance as Health Minister.

I 've not been very convinced with him in this role,including his role during Covid.

To be fair no-one from any party has been convincing as we hear more of what happened during the Covid inquiries, but from what I have seen of what he said,I haven't been impressed.

Yes,he is to be congratulated on being the first black leader in Europe,certainly an achievement.

But the ongoing concerns about the donation he received have sadly overshadowed this achievement.
    A few things Elwood. All politicians lie. Don't ever meet your heroes. Journalists and the media will play us to get clicks on websites and satisfy their advertisers. Everyone is on the payroll. Somewhere. Every institution is corrupt. Humans make tons of mistakes. Cardiff City are generally pretty sh*tty.