+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hammering For Labour In Hartlepool

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hammering For Labour In Hartlepool

In Wales the tories have tried every sneaky trick in the book to get in and its ended up like a wet fart

The people have come out where it mattered and ensured Wales is not governed by the blue devils

The Vale Of Glamorgan win was fantastic , clearly plenty of people in many wealthy areas outside of urban Barry and the Llantwit area have told the tories to sling their hook

Big turnouts in Swansea , Newport and our mighty Capital for Labour , with increased majorities

The valleys sticking with Labour , Plaid kicked out of Rhondda

In England its been a bloodbath and I think English Labour is finished

I think if the English Labour Party formed a anything but tory democratic left of centre alliance then it would have a chance of taking on the blue meanies

That would mean teaming up with disillusioned former liberals .......what the feck has happened to them , independents etc

Scottish Labour is as dead as English Labour , Labour will not gain those 50 plus seats back

So a new centre left English party , relying on the loyalty of Welsh Labour voters , which I think needs to become independent of English Labour is the only chance of having an alternative to the tories , otherwise you may as well stand on a box in Queen Street shouting vote Karl Marx.........its pissing in the wind

Unless the voting system changes to proportional representation coalition government between anti tory parties is the only chance to keep the conservatives out

Starmer is far too weak , he's got to go and to be honest so has the English Labour Party

Re: Hammering For Labour In Hartlepool

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    In Wales the tories have tried every sneaky trick in the book to get in and its ended up like a wet fart

The people have come out where it mattered and ensured Wales is not governed by the blue devils

The Vale Of Glamorgan win was fantastic , clearly plenty of people in many wealthy areas outside of urban Barry and the Llantwit area have told the tories to sling their hook

Big turnouts in Swansea , Newport and our mighty Capital for Labour , with increased majorities

The valleys sticking with Labour , Plaid kicked out of Rhondda

In England its been a bloodbath and I think English Labour is finished

I think if the English Labour Party formed a anything but tory democratic left of centre alliance then it would have a chance of taking on the blue meanies

That would mean teaming up with disillusioned former liberals .......what the feck has happened to them , independents etc

Scottish Labour is as dead as English Labour , Labour will not gain those 50 plus seats back

So a new centre left English party , relying on the loyalty of Welsh Labour voters , which I think needs to become independent of English Labour is the only chance of having an alternative to the tories , otherwise you may as well stand on a box in Queen Street shouting vote Karl Marx.........its pissing in the wind

Unless the voting system changes to proportional representation coalition government between anti tory parties is the only chance to keep the conservatives out

Starmer is far too weak , he's got to go and to be honest so has the English Labour Party
    So it's English Labour now Fair play you're seriously confused. Before the election results, Drakeford was a **** and Gething could get ****ed as well