+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'Dylan Levitt Manchester United transfer latest as Cardiff City could hijack Dundee United's loan move.'

http://www.thehardtackle.com/transfe...amid-interest/

'Manchester United are reportedly demanding a fee of £300,000 plus extras for Dylan Levitt amid interest from Dundee United and Cardiff City.'
    I don't mind it if a permanent but don't we have enough players in that position now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I don't mind it if a permanent but don't we have enough players in that position now?
    I just watched this video of him and it just goes to show that anything counts as "highlights" on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nczuavXi4I

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yes - especially if the Sawyers stories are true.

Wintle, Adams, Ralls, Rinomhota and King covering the midfield positions. If Sawyers arrives he would either be in that mix or competing with Colwill as a No 10.

I think we still need at least a creative midfielder, an experienced centre back, a right wing option (maybe a younger Premier League or European loan) and two strikers (one with experience - a Jordan Hugill or better). Depends too on who is moved out permanently or sent on loan. Tom Sang has already been airbrushed out of existence on the club team pages (unlike Gavin Whyte)

And whether any of the younger players on the fringe of the first team squad are likely to force their way into contention and need a pathway (one not blocked by new signings or loans). Semenyo or Zimba maybe in the second half of the season if they kick on in the first half?