+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

I missed the teams. Is Radcliffe in goals or with the first team?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I missed the teams. Is Radcliffe in goals or with the first team?
    I think Ratcliffe and Sang are with the first team - City's side today is Cogman, then a back three of Bodenham, Denham and King, McWilliams and Waite are wing backs, Bowen and Patten in the middle of midfield and then Colwill and Evans either side of Davies.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think Ratcliffe and Sang are with the first team - City's side today is Cogman, then a back three of Bodenham, Denham and King, McWilliams and Waite are wing backs, Bowen and Patten in the middle of midfield and then Colwill and Evans either side of Davies.
    If Ratcliffe is with the first team does that imply that Smithies isn't fit - or do we usually take a 3rd keeper in case one has a problem in the warm up?

4-1, an own goal I think following more good work by Colwill.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Under 23's playing same system as first team. That's one for the pro column when deciding if MM should have his contract extended.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Under 23's playing same system as first team. That's one for the pro column when deciding if MM should have his contract extended.
    Same system as far as numbers are concerned, but a world of difference between the methods used.