+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tucker Carlson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tucker Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Putin wasn't invading Ukraine during that time.

I'm curious, are you against Putin invading Ukraine?

Yet another example of you demonstrating really don’t have a scooby about major issues, give up for gods sake

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Yet another example of you demonstrating really don’t have a scooby about major issues, give up for gods sake
    Another one that takes memes far too seriously.

Wonder if he's actually aware Ukraine was bombing the Dondas region from 2014 up to 2022.. I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Wonder if he's actually aware Ukraine was bombing the Dondas region from 2014 up to 2022.. I doubt it.
    A riddle from beyond the grave ...

I had expected World War III to have begun in the Donbass region of Ukraine by now, but that's been postponed to a later date for reasons I'm unable to disclose (even by a PM, so don't ask). Blighty's Integrity Initiative wasn't devised without purpose.

Organ Morgan, December 2018.

Coming from the thickest person on this forum (even thicker than the flat earther) I'll take that as a compliment. Notice how once again you don't actually answer the question or expand at all on what you're saying.

It looks to me like the tories in here actually support Putin, terrifying but not surprising.

Coming from the thickest person on this forum (even thicker than the flat earther) I'll take that as a compliment. Notice how once again you don't actually answer the question or expand at all on what you're saying.

It looks to me like the tories in here actually support Putin, terrifying but not surprising.
    Ah, the old if you don't agree with me you are bad spiel. Observations and opinions are not allowed. You MUST pick a side!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ah, the old if you don't agree with me you must be bad spiel. Observations and opinins are not allowed, and you MUST choose a side!
    Do you support Putin's invasion of Ukraine?

Simple, yes or no?

Do you support Putin's invasion of Ukraine?

Simple, yes or no?
    I don't support anybody. Everything is an event on a timeline that contains other events. The only thing that matters is the truth. Get the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't support anybody. Everything is an event on a timeline that contains other events. Get the picture?
    It's absolutely telling you didn't just answer no to this, you've slipped up there comrade.

It's absolutely telling you didn't just answer no to this, you've slipped up there comrade.
    So what's the end game?

Terrifying

The guy who recites the official narrative has the cheek to throw cheap insults without actually researching the facts.

Shut up, just shut up. Here's a question for you.... Are you willing to die in a Donbass foxhole for Zelensky and his corrupt cronies?

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Shut up, just shut up. Here's a question for you.... Are you willing to die in a Donbass foxhole for Zelensky and his corrupt cronies?
    Along with his Nazi henchmen