+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Where are we getting the the idea that Catholics are foreign Trampie ? That's a very strange comparison indeed.
    The Corbyn remark was very fully covered you know , and I can't help it if it's news to you.
    https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/j...tions-1.485376

There you are.

Let me ask you this, just so I can gauge your thinking. If someone suggested that Paul Ince must have changed his name to sound English, would you think there was anything wrong with that ?

I might be wrong , but I don't think you intend to be nasty or rude to Jews. I just think you probably haven't thought it through and maybe you don't know many Jewish people, so you perhaps don't understand that most of them in Britain are actually British, with British names and complete loyalty to Britain . You touched upon the fact that Jewish people were in Britain during the reign Of Edward the First, ( and before), so don't you think they can now consider themselves British ?
    Can you not understand that there's something unpleasant about saying they don't understand " British irony" or that they must have changed their names to " sound British " ?

Again I might be wrong, but I think you'll see my point when you think about that .
    I don't read the Jewish Chronicle, i hear its a biased rag, do you ? and you didn't know what Corbyn said as you said ''or something similar'', Bercow's family either did or didn't change their surname, well obviously they did change their surname so what's ''unpleasant'' about that ? and what's unpleasant in noting that is what they had done ?, the same has been noted about the Queens family, so I ask again - are you trying to make some kind of snowflake woke point or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    I don't read the Jewish Chronicle, i hear its a biased rag, do you ? and you didn't know what Corbyn said as you said ''or something similar'', Bercow's family either did or didn't change their surname, well obviously they did change their surname so what's ''unpleasant'' about that ? and what's unpleasant in noting that is what they had done ?, the same has been noted about the Queens family, so I ask again - are you trying to make some kind of snowflake woke point or something ?
    Nothing unpleasant about changing their name. Suggesting that they needed to do that because otherwise they wouldn't be English is most unpleasant. You seem to b insisting that Jews aren't English.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Nothing unpleasant about changing their name. Suggesting that they needed to do that because otherwise they wouldn't be English is most unpleasant. You seem to b insisting that Jews aren't English.
    I'm not suggesting anything of the sort, you are full of false accusations and come across as a woke extremist.