+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid Rules Collapsing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid Rules Collapsing

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Definition of HCID : typically has a high case-fatality rate if its down graded then it isn't bollocks, life need s to move on and quickly.
    Did you actually read any of the discussion on why two years ago Covid was downgraded from an HCID before offering up this staggering insight?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Did you actually read any of the discussion on why two years ago Covid was downgraded from an HCID before offering up this staggering insight?

Probably because for the vast majority of the population the symptoms are mild to moderate as per Sir Chris Whiity ?

Been thinking of this thread today, I Worked most of the day in a garden centre, Now you dont have to wear face masks inside now, its not law and entirely up to you, I took notice of the people wearing them, I bet 70 % wore face masks, the majority of the 30% of maskless were over the age of 60 , occasionally I saw a youngster to wearing one, but most did

Now we ( in England ) are 3 weeks in from plan B being scrapped and you no longer need to wear a mask, yet people make the decision ( being responsible ) to still wear them, so maybe people can be trusted to do the right thing after all

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Been thinking of this thread today, I Worked most of the day in a garden centre, Now you dont have to wear face masks inside now, its not law and entirely up to you, I took notice of the people wearing them, I bet 70 % wore face masks, the majority of the 30% of maskless were over the age of 60 , occasionally I saw a youngster to wearing one, but most did

Now we ( in England ) are 3 weeks in from plan B being scrapped and you no longer need to wear a mask, yet people make the decision ( being responsible ) to still wear them, so maybe people can be trusted to do the right thing after all
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they implemented extra restrictions once again when winter comes. I see Drakeford and Prince Charles are positive …….