+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: HGV Driver Shortages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: HGV Driver Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    What are you asking for? Your statements/conjectures are so vague that it's difficult to tell.
    You basically come on and insult me and offer nothing in return.

I made predictions, by definition, they cannot be proved right or wrong by anyone, but tell me where they are so radically incorrect or why you are so confident they won't happen that you will come on and insult people who suggest them.

I'm happy to take the time to expand upon the reasoning

Come on.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    You basically come on and insult me and offer nothing in return.

I made predictions, by definition, they cannot be proved right or wrong by anyone, but tell me where they are so radically incorrect or why you are so confident they won't happen that you will come on and insult people who suggest them.

I'm happy to take the time to expand upon the reasoning

Come on.
    I haven't insulted you at all. I posted that you were spouting BS. All I know about you is that you have an MSc in an "Economics-related subject". I didn't disparage you as a person I took aim at your views thus I have not insulted YOU.

'Fess up what's the "Economics-related subject" and what august institution granted you the degree?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I haven't insulted you at all. I posted that you were spouting BS. All I know about you is that you have an MSc in an "Economics-related subject". I didn't disparage you as a person I took aim at your views thus I have not insulted YOU.

'Fess up what's the "Economics-related subject" and what august institution granted you the degree?
    Yes you did, you said I was talking BS. But if that were the case, you would have offered a counter to it in the last 3-4 posts you've made, and you havent.

I've PM'd you, now if my post was such 'BS' then counter my predictions.