+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gender Pronouns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gender Pronouns

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    your a brain dead moron manipulated by the 1% who own most of the media, forget gender why not fight for the disenfranchised in wales who have forty years of neo liberals who use this to divide the working class . all copied from the democratic policies in the states you are so blind
    and you sound like a 17 year old who's just learnt a few new political words and now spends dinnertime shouting MARXIST at his mum because he thinks he's a radical

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    and you sound like a 17 year old who's just learnt a few new political words and now spends dinnertime shouting MARXIST at his mum because he thinks he's a radical
    I love how you think the uni educated have the moral high ground and are always right its really strange how you keep losing the working class thickos.

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    I love how you think the uni educated have the moral high ground and are always right its really strange how you keep losing the working class thickos.
    what are you talking about now?!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    what are you talking about now?!
    Hasn't uttered a word for a decade then suddenly he is in full flow. Sure that there are a number of theories why but I think he has been radicalised in prison.