+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    344-4, Carlson out for a single figure score again after Lloyd had been caught off a no ball while making just 2. Think it’s time for Lloyd to drop down the order now, but who opens with Byrom then?
    Tom Bevan maybe. Joe Cooke?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Tom Bevan maybe. Joe Cooke?
    The second team had a good win over Hampshire this week and aren’t doing bad in the for day table to go with their T20 success. Bevan and Cooke seem to be the leading candidates and there might be a case for getting them both in the team - I’ve been trying to think of an overseas all rounder who opens the batting and bowling, but I don’t think there are too many of those around

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The second team had a good win over Hampshire this week and aren’t doing bad in the for day table to go with their T20 success. Bevan and Cooke seem to be the leading candidates and there might be a case for getting them both in the team - I’ve been trying to think of an overseas all rounder who opens the batting and bowling, but I don’t think there are too many of those around
    Yep I think an overseas all rounder superstar for September is a bit optimistic.
    I would probably bring one of Bevan or Cooke in to open with Byrom and drop Lloyd down to five and drop Carlson.

Northeast now 197 his hohgest ever 1st class score. Glam 398-5

Maiden double century for Notheast 👏 👏 👏

Four four five for five

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Northeast now 197 his hohgest ever 1st class score. Glam 398-5
    His first ever double ton now.

Well done that man. What an excellent acquisition he has been.