+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We need to get another midfielder in to complement Arter and Camarasa..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: We need to get another midfielder in to complement Arter and Camarasa..

buffon WAS italy greatest keeper i don't see him on the team sheet very often now.so what you are saying is that I'm not allowed an opinion but you are DONUT

Quote Originally Posted by bluesince 52 View Post
    buffon WAS italy greatest keeper i don't see him on the team sheet very often now.so what you are saying is that I'm not allowed an opinion but you are DONUT
    But your opinion is disregarding each of the home games we've had since he's entered the team this year. Maybe Gunnarson's game isn't suited to away performances in the premier league?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    But your opinion is disregarding each of the home games we've had since he's entered the team this year. Maybe Gunnarson's game isn't suited to away performances in the premier league?
    I think that's a good shout. We're much more defensive away from home and i don't think that suits Gunnar, infact i don't think it suits any of our players. At home you occasionally see him breaking the lines and trying to dictate play, anticipating second balls etc. Away from home we set up differently. Maybe it doesn't suit him.

maybe his game isn't suited for away games, but why pick him then.maybe we got nobody else's,today watford tore another hole in us from midfield.