+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Priceless comment from a Liverpool fan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Priceless comment from a Liverpool fan

It's always the same on the phone ins, can play a pretty good drinking game of shots when a Welsh Liverpool or man u fan comes on.

Read a comment, on a forum or article I can't remember now, some Liverpool fan in reply to someone moaning about their club was like " think about how us Liverpool fans feel this season". I get its all relative to you but I think if we had their success I'd still be hungover.

People from outside the community, supporting one of the biggest club sides in the world. Who would have thought it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    People from outside the community, supporting one of the biggest club sides in the world. Who would have thought it...
    There's supporting them and then there's acting like you're one of them. It's OK for kids, but don't understand how a grown man can get worked up over a club from a place he has no connection to.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    There's supporting them and then there's acting like you're one of them. It's OK for kids, but don't understand how a grown man can get worked up over a club from a place he has no connection to.
    I feel exactly as you do. The thing is, there's more than one way to support a football club, i suppose. There isn't a handbook. To people like me and you and most others on here, it's an alien concept, although i'd bet that there are more people like that Liverpool fan than there are supporters like us