+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid passports.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid passports.

my oldest needed the NHS C19 Passport for going to Uni freshers stuff, they were doing 2 coloured wrist bands, one if you had shown the passport, the other you needed to show.a LFT result in the last 24 hours, of course people who hadn't had the 2 jabs were just scanning the QR code on the LFT and clicking Negative, the text came back, job done

as it goes, the turnaround for the NHS one was about 24 hours, took a pic of her passport, said a few words in the app and was approved the next day, all pretty painless

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    as it goes, the turnaround for the NHS one was about 24 hours, took a pic of her passport, said a few words in the app and was approved the next day, all pretty painless
    Pretty painless if you have the app maybe. I don't have the app and I don't want the ****ing thing either. Neither do I want to take my mobile phone to any of the gigs where I will need this pass, so an app is no ****ing good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Pretty painless if you have the app maybe. I don't have the app and I don't want the ****ing thing either. Neither do I want to take my mobile phone to any of the gigs where I will need this pass, so an app is no ****ing good to me.
    Well said!
    Spedger

I think you're thinking of the much maligned NHS Track and Trace app. The NHS app is separate, although I don't think it can be used for Covid passes in Wales

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think you're thinking of the much maligned NHS Track and Trace app. The NHS app is separate, although I don't think it can be used for Covid passes in Wales

indeed, had this conversation a few times recently, the evil Track and trace app is not required, its the NHS app and its just a portal to your NHS records

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    indeed, had this conversation a few times recently, the evil Track and trace app is not required, its the NHS app and its just a portal to your NHS records
    its not available in wales though

Well cinders, you shall not go to the ball

but on a serious note, if you don't want to take your phone out the gigs, just take a screenshot, print out the pass, laminate it and you are good to go ( of course you will need to install the NHS app, but its not that big a app, its just a portal to your NHS records )