+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Songs Of Praise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Songs Of Praise

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    You really are a muddled thinker Sludge. So you can't be a Christian and a Tory you say? Where's the evidence

The evidence is that the tories are against the welfare state, therefore happy to see people struggle , therefore that goes against what being a Christian is supposed to do , therfore , nope

Jesus was a good bloke you say, so you know what we did to him? We nailed him to a tree, speared his stomach and left him to die.

If he existed , it appears he was charismatic, kind chap . I didn't nail him to a cross and there is no evidence that anyone called Jesus was crucified , the books say so but were written ages after his apparent death

You trust paracetamol because it cures your headache you say. If I explained the pharmacological action of the drug at cellular level you'd say I was talking a lot of unbelievable nonsense, just like you say about the bible.

It definitely reduces my pain and the pain of most people who take it for the pain its suggested for . That's a fact . Jesus isn't.

If you are going to judge something you need to consider the evidence from both sides in an unbiased way.

Science provides us with evidence to judge , that's why dna is so valuable in court cases . You can swear on the bible but still lie . Scientific facts don't lie , no evidence yet proves that God exists .

And do you think the NASA rover has landed on Mars or is it just a big con, because all the video evidence could be faked? Or do you have faith in the people at NASA that what they are saying is true
    I have 150 percent evidence that man has gone into space .

You , again , has provided zero evidence that God exists . Please try .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I have 150 percent evidence that man has gone into space .

You , again , has provided zero evidence that God exists . Please try .
    I didn't ask whether there was 150% evidence of man going into space, I asked about the latest NASA Rover to Mars.

The only evidence you have that it is not a con is what you read in newspapers and what you watch on TV. These days, with modern technology, the whole thing could be a sham.

I refer you to a book, the most popular book ever printed, and you dismiss it although over the years the validity of the Bible has been poured over by scholars. Even in Islam they concede that Jesus was a great prophet.
    Jesus had such an impact on the world that the way we measure the days and years are based on the time of his birth.

And yet you, with blinkers on,turn a blind eye to the evidence

I didn't ask whether there was 150% evidence of man going into space, I asked about the latest NASA Rover to Mars.

The only evidence you have that it is not a con is what you read in newspapers and what you watch on TV. These days, with modern technology, the whole thing could be a sham.

I refer you to a book, the most popular book ever printed, and you dismiss it although over the years the validity of the Bible has been poured over by scholars. Even in Islam they concede that Jesus was a great prophet.
    Jesus had such an impact on the world that the way we measure the days and years are based on the time of his birth.

What did he do again?

You think they’ve faked it? That’s a lot of random scientists like the ones I’ve seen on the Tv going on about it......

Islam say he was a prophet,not the son of god.A big difference.