+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City Linked With Perry Ng

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City Linked With Perry Ng

Reports on a couple of sites today that our big for Ng was £250k plus add ons - sounds quite reasonable to me for a League One player (who has spent all of his Crewe career in League 2 before this season I believe).

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Reports on a couple of sites today that our big for Ng was £250k plus add ons - sounds quite reasonable to me for a League One player (who has spent all of his Crewe career in League 2 before this season I believe).
    They’re accepting 500k for Pickering who has 2.5 years on his deal. It’s very odd, 250k seems more than fair given the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They’re accepting 500k for Pickering who has 2.5 years on his deal. It’s very odd, 250k seems more than fair given the circumstances.
    I thought they wanted 750k for pickering?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I thought they wanted 750k for pickering?
    Even still, it's frankly ridiculous from Artell that our offer of 250k plus add ons is "disgusting" when they're willing to sell their left back who has 2 and a half years left for approximately double if you include our add ons. Blackburn's media reporting it is between 500k and 600k.

I suspect they will be happy with £250k on the last day of the window if it’s the best offer. I imagine they are hoping to drive the price up before then.