+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It’s blocking off the whole City !!!!!
    All traffic will practically be diverted onto Western Avenue, then down “SINGLE LANE”, Cardiff Road.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, can see it’s a pointless exercise. Traffic on Western Avenue, will be pumping shit out of their exhaust pipes at an alarming rate.
    City will be gridlocked
    If that's the case then I'll join you in criticising them, Tone. I'll just wait until the things you say are going to happen, happen.

I'd like Castle Street to be open to traffic more than most posters, I'd imagine. I was using it at least 4 times a week before the closure. I'm just willing to give the changes a chance if they have manage to allow bars and restaurants in the area to open.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If that's the case then I'll join you in criticising them, Tone. I'll just wait until the things you say are going to happen, happen.

I'd like Castle Street to be open to traffic more than most posters, I'd imagine. I was using it at least 4 times a week before the closure. I'm just willing to give the changes a chance if they have manage to allow bars and restaurants in the area to open.

I thought the object of the exercise was to keep people away from each other, NOT MINGLE TOGETHER ????

Cardiff people, go to town shopping, but keep 2 metres apart, when you’ve finished shopping, come to our new TENTS and WALK FREELY AMONGST CORONAVIRUS CARRIERS

YOU COULDN’T GET A BETTER COMEDY SKETCH

I thought the object of the exercise was to keep people away from each other, NOT MINGLE TOGETHER ????

Cardiff people, go to town shopping, but keep 2 metres apart, when you’ve finished shopping, come to our new TENTS and WALK FREELY AMONGST CORONAVIRUS CARRIERS

2 meters, that’s a joke

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    2 meters, that’s a joke
    Gas & ‘lectric ?

You could quite easily get a better comedy sketch, and stop catastrophising before the work's even been completed. It might end up being a terrible idea but I don't think we're at the IT'S A DISASTER stage before the frickin tent's even up