+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gender Pronouns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gender Pronouns

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I see he's started posting on A**is' forum; no doubt he'll find his spiritual home there.
    Your pathetic even forums are now far right I assume nothing scary about the progressive left all they want is a fair and nice society.
    how can you not see your attitudes about other views is the problem,most people in this country are tolerant and friends/family
    are from all the groups you purport to be fighting for but I suppose when your revolution happens it wont be the people at the bottom who suffer ,yours will be different to every other one in history.
    I can guarantee nothing changes for us all apart from everything gets worse.
    we have a decade of real world problems coming and we have been set up to fight each other same old game just with a modern twist.Just because its looks like media/establishment is on your side at moment don't be fooled they know exactly what they are doing,just look at the media they don't give a shit .

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    Your pathetic even forums are now far right I assume nothing scary about the progressive left all they want is a fair and nice society.
    how can you not see your attitudes about other views is the problem,most people in this country are tolerant and friends/family
    are from all the groups you purport to be fighting for but I suppose when your revolution happens it wont be the people at the bottom who suffer ,yours will be different to every other one in history.
    I can guarantee nothing changes for us all apart from everything gets worse.
    we have a decade of real world problems coming and we have been set up to fight each other same old game just with a modern twist.Just because its looks like media/establishment is on your side at moment don't be fooled they know exactly what they are doing,just look at the media they don't give a shit .
    1) You are clearly not tolerant of transgender people
    2) Transgender people exist and their issues are 'real world problems'. Get outta your white, straight, cis-gendered bubble

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    1) You are clearly not tolerant of transgender people
    2) Transgender people exist and their issues are 'real world problems'. Get outta your white, straight, cis-gendered bubble
    what nice people defenders of trans are ? no reason at all to be scared ? not bullies just want to be nice to everyone ffs