+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gender Pronouns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gender Pronouns

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    the sad thing is this is all planned by the elites so they can divide and rule its all pushed by the regressive media to control us all
    I bet you voted for Brexit!!! You are Tommy Robinson and I claim my free copy of Mein Kampf.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I bet you voted for Brexit!!! You are Tommy Robinson and I claim my free copy of Mein Kampf.
    you facists are insane

go and burn a book and deplatform everyone like the good little brainwashed fool you are.

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    you facists are insane

go and burn a book and deplatform everyone like the good little brainwashed fool you are.
    I for one am glad you're here because you're incredibly entertaining, it's like a 6th former who's just found a few websites and is frantically regurgitating stuff off them. I bet you're buying a political tshirt as we speak aren't you

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I for one am glad you're here because you're incredibly entertaining, it's like a 6th former who's just found a few websites and is frantically regurgitating stuff off them. I bet you're buying a political tshirt as we speak aren't you
    Definitely a regular using a different name.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Definitely a regular using a different name.
    Some members have many, all stored up for future use, so when the begin to post it seems like the poster is an old member who just doesn't post much.
    But sooner or later they give themselves away by their posts and attitude.