+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OFF TOPIC ::::: Found Baillifs in my house this morning. still shaking now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: OFF TOPIC ::::: Found Baillifs in my house this morning. still shaking now.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    oh shit just read everything over agian.. damn, theres me grabbing my bat and jumping in without knowing the whole 9... wow ok

different gravy... wow even the police said they had right to access your home as the address was right lol what about the name ?

and im wondering... has the neighbour been a little sly in using your address to take the scent off them ?

whats going on here lol
    The neighbour said that the fella they were after used to live with them, next door to me but moved 2 years ago.

Re: OFF TOPIC ::::: Found Baillifs in my house this morning. still shaking now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    The neighbour said that the fella they were after used to live with them, next door to me but moved 2 years ago.
    So they turn up 2 years late to the wrong house without a clue how old the person is they are looking for? Barge in last an old disabled lady? You could be in for a payday