+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update - ALERT LEVEL ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    He has nothing to do with Cwmbran. His home address is in Chepstow.

I just spoke to him on the phone and asked why he didn't go to Bristol as per the communication you referred to. He didn't know about it, and looking into it we note the date of it is is 16 June,. He said term ended on 21 June, so hardly any time to action anyway.
    Sounds to me as though he wasnt told he had to go to Cwmbran. He was invited to go there from his GP records.

I think its likely he made no effort to find out if he could have one in Bristol ( no critism of him I would probably have waited for my invite as well) and if he had it could have been arranged.

What is clear that students can get their jabs local to their uni.

Re: Coronavirus update - ALERT LEVEL ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Sounds to me as though he wasnt told he had to go to Cwmbran. He was invited to go there from his GP records.

I think its likely he made no effort to find out if he could have one in Bristol ( no critism of him I would probably have waited for my invite as well) and if he had it could have been arranged.

What is clear that students can get their jabs local to their uni.
    For the record the university correspondence you referenced stated that jabs were available from 23 June. Bristol Uni summer term ended 21 June. If he had stayed in Bristol after that maybe he could have got one, who knows.

The 'invitation' from the NHS for a jab specified Cwmbran Vaccination centre. My other grandson in Cardiff uni also had to have his jabs there.

However, the main thing as far as Im concerned is that they have both been vaccinated.