Wintle - sell
    Tanner - out on loan
    Etete out on loan -yes
    Adams - sell
    Robinson - needs to go
    Sawyers - needs to go
    Bowler - no further loan
    Grant - no further loan

Adams is getting rave reviews at Derby, they think they would have won the league if they had him from the start, so we may get a fee on him.
    Wintle isn’t as bad as some people make out but he only fits a certain team, for me he doesn’t tackle well enough and doesn’t do enough going forward. If he stays he stays but I think we need a new CM to play alongside Siopis/Ralls. Not mentioned above but I think CM will be a key position to fill.

It’s going to be a big job but after the embargo last summer it was to be expected this would be the big summer to rebuild.

Re: Rebuild for next season

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Re: Rebuild for next season
    Meite - needs to go
    Wintle - sell
    Tanner - out on loan
    Etete out on loan -yes
    Adams - sell
    Robinson - needs to go
    Sawyers - needs to go
    Bowler - no further loan
    Grant - no further loan

Adams is getting rave reviews at Derby, they think they would have won the league if they had him from the start, so we may get a fee on him.
    Wintle isn’t as bad as some people make out but he only fits a certain team, for me he doesn’t tackle well enough and doesn’t do enough going forward. If he stays he stays but I think we need a new CM to play alongside Siopis/Ralls. Not mentioned above but I think CM will be a key position to fill.

It’s going to be a big job but after the embargo last summer it was to be expected this would be the big summer to rebuild.