+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Palestine Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Palestine Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    All I see is someone shot at someone else off camera. Far be it for me to challenge the verisimilitude of what you are saying, but is there any evidence (other than witty rhetoric of those with an agenda) to substantiate the claim she was shot in the back. And why doesn't the filming angle of the 2nd clip match what is going on in the first clip?

The rest of your post is spot on.
    The second clip is clearly a different camera.
    The account posting the videos seems to be the Israeli State broadcaster - I'm not sure they would be posting unsubstantiated videos.
    There are also other accounts showing the girl now in hospital, saying she has fractures in her spine and heavily bruised lungs

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    The second clip is clearly a different camera.
    The account posting the videos seems to be the Israeli State broadcaster - I'm not sure they would be posting unsubstantiated videos.
    There are also other accounts showing the girl now in hospital, saying she has fractures in her spine and heavily bruised lungs
    I am aware that the second clip is a different camera. one is an internal CCTV camera and the other is taken through the fence. however, if you look at where the fence is taken and the direction the cop shoots, then you look at where the CCTV is placed, you'll see the angles are wrong (the CCTV is mounted directly in line with where the camera in the first video is taken from, yet there is no one inside recording)

I am aware that the second clip is a different camera. one is an internal CCTV camera and the other is taken through the fence. however, if you look at where the fence is taken and the direction the cop shoots, then you look at where the CCTV is placed, you'll see the angles are wrong (the CCTV is mounted directly in line with where the camera in the first video is taken from, yet there is no one inside recording)
    I took the second recording as being a neighbour

Feedback

I took the second recording as being a neighbour
    that is the inference, but the angles don't work.

that is the inference, but the angles don't work.
    seem to match up fine to me

Feedback

seem to match up fine to me
    of course, what about the shadows...