+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Interesting that they say he’s seen as a first team signing, I have a positive feeling about that signing if it comes off as well.

Think Laurent would be a good signing, Smith not so sure about and I think O’Dowda would be worth the gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Interesting that they say he’s seen as a first team signing, I have a positive feeling about that signing if it comes off as well.

Think Laurent would be a good signing, Smith not so sure about and I think O’Dowda would be worth the gamble.
    To be fair to Steve Morison, he's not letting the grass grow is he. Early days and a lot of players to go, but we seem to havehit the gr ound running so far.

I am sure Smith will not be our only striker (we will need at least three preferably four to provide competition).

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    To be fair to Steve Morison, he's not letting the grass grow is he. Early days and a lot of players to go, but we seem to havehit the gr ound running so far.

I am sure Smith will not be our only striker (we will need at least three preferably four to provide competition).
    We've already got 4 - how many do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    We've already got 4 - how many do you want?
    I mean 4 decent strikers

You think the four we have are good enough???

Collins will probably be going and I can't see him being part of the first team squad anyway
    Zimba will be sent on loan again for at least the first six months.

So that is down to 2

Watters hasn't proved himself yet

Harris ditto, and he has had more chances than Watters. has shown some promise, but not proved himself at championship level

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I mean 4 decent strikers

You think the four we have are good enough???

Collins will probably be going and I can't see him being part of the first team squad anyway
    Zimba will be sent on loan again for at least the first six months.

So that is down to 2

Watters hasn't proved himself yet

Harris ditto, and he has had more chances than Watters. has shown some promise, but not proved himself at championship level
    We have Harris, Davies, Collins and Watters, I wasn't even including Zimba.

They'll definitely look to bring in at least one more, in the Hugill mould, but I cannot see up bringing in 4, unless we manage to move on Collins, Watters and Harris, which might not be that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    We have Harris, Davies, Collins and Watters, I wasn't even including Zimba.

They'll definitely look to bring in at least one more, in the Hugill mould, but I cannot see up bringing in 4, unless we manage to move on Collins, Watters and Harris, which might not be that easy.
    I still think of Davies as an attacking midfielder rather than an out and out striker, but It obviously depends how Morison sees him

I'm sure we could move Collins, Watters and Harrison out on loan if nothing else