+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Volunteers Needed For Ukraine Conflict

Volunteers Needed For Ukraine Conflict

Step up time lads lets get our there and protect the democracy of the Ukraine , I think we will paly a big part so volunteers will be needed for CCMB , we will be fighting alongside our USA and Polish colleagues sadly Germany may be missing in action, perhaps someone may disrupt the Nord Stream 2. the sexy undersea Russia-to-Germany only deal to supply a gas pipeline whilst by passing many other countries

If the Ukraine wants to join Europe or Nato its up to them not bloody Russia .

Re: Volunteers Needed For Ukraine Conflict

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Step up time lads lets get our there and protect the democracy of the Ukraine , I think we will paly a big part so volunteers will be needed for CCMB , we will be fighting alongside our USA and Polish colleagues sadly Germany may be missing in action, perhaps someone may disrupt the Nord Stream 2. the sexy undersea Russia-to-Germany only deal to supply a gas pipeline whilst by passing many other countries

Oh there's a shame, we'll miss your refreshingly unbiased posts. Das Vadanya.

Let Putin do it, Afghanistan x100 on his doorstep for the next 20 yrs….he just likes to wind up the west. Russia can’t afford a full on war despite holding gas reserves over Europe, something that needs to change soon.

Sorry, I'll be with the Ruskies..

Could always send the idiots who trashed the toilets and ran about in a park on Saturday - they seem a capable lot

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Could always send the idiots who trashed the toilets and ran about in a park on Saturday - they seem a capable lot
    Only when there's no-one in front of them.

We're not going to stop the might of the Russian army, if we can't stop a few kids tearing down a suspended ceiling in a toilet block.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Let Putin do it, Afghanistan x100 on his doorstep for the next 20 yrs….he just likes to wind up the west. Russia can’t afford a full on war despite holding gas reserves over Europe, something that needs to change soon.
    It may be that it will be a case of a limited land-grab and that Russia occupies just part of the south-east portion of the Ukraine rather than the whole country. Invading and occupying The Crimea wasn't exactly met with 'Afghanstan x 100' and it's unlikely that a further but limited incursion into the more pro-Russian areas of the country would be much different methinks.

The UK has warned Putin while I’m nipping round Tyson Fury’s house to tell him to keep his kids under control or else!!!!

"Boris warns Putin invading Ukraine would be 'painful, violent and bloody' as UK pulls Kiev embassy staff"

Im sure the former KGB intelligence officer and director of the FSB is really going to listen to bumbling Boris.
    Its all for show, he loves stirring it up does Vlad.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    "Boris warns Putin invading Ukraine would be 'painful, violent and bloody' as UK pulls Kiev embassy staff"

Im sure the former KGB intelligence officer and director of the FSB is really going to listen to bumbling Boris.
    Its all for show, he loves stirring it up does Vlad.
    This excellent song springs to mind.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qPUJhy0Dz4

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    why's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It may be that it will be a case of a limited land-grab and that Russia occupies just part of the south-east portion of the Ukraine rather than the whole country. Invading and occupying The Crimea wasn't exactly met with 'Afghanstan x 100' and it's unlikely that a further but limited incursion into the more pro-Russian areas of the country would be much different methinks.
    No, not the pro Russian areas for sure…..Kiev etc is another world.

Putin like chaos and disruption. He hasn’t got the resources to occupy all the countries around Russia, so he aims to influence/control them through destabilisation tactics.

Turncoat

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    why's that?
    I think the anti Russia rhetoric from the UK, EU and USA is a bit over the top. The language being used is best for the playground.Whatever happens it isn't going to directly affect all these tin pot politicians [Denmark's foreign minister is the latest !], so they threaten Armageddon whilst hiding 1000's of miles away.
    Meanwhile the West handed over Afghanistan to militants, and China has all but completed it's control over the west - a fact which they know, and can't do anything about because they let it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Turncoat
    Why am I a 'turncoat' ?

I think the anti Russia rhetoric from the UK, EU and USA is a bit over the top. The language being used is best for the playground.Whatever happens it isn't going to directly affect all these tin pot politicians [Denmark's foreign minister is the latest !], so they threaten Armageddon whilst hiding 1000's of miles away.
    Meanwhile the West handed over Afghanistan to militants, and China has all but completed it's control over the west - a fact which they know, and can't do anything about because they let it happen.
    Putin is in the position that he can never not be the president of Russia without being in jail or killed, so their every action is about consolidating his grip on power.

the west have been far too soft on Putin for too long.
    I do not want to see a war, but the west definitely need to stand up to him

Putin is in the position that he can never not be the president of Russia without being in jail or killed, so their every action is about consolidating his grip on power.

I agree, I think we needed to either stand up to them or be more welcoming to them to bring them into the fold more as an equal partner - which without doubt they make very difficult.

I dont know what the answer is here. Eastern Ukraine is very Russian. Linguistically at least. But south east Wales is linguistically English, it doesn't mean people want to be a part of it.

I've assumed all along this is sabre rattling.

Why 'stand up' to Putin and not to China ?

It's the UK and Americans that have Troops on the borders of Russia and in Belarus I believe, Russia aren't really threatening us, it's the other way round from where I'm standing.

Why 'stand up' to Putin and not to China ?
    who.said not to stand up to China?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's the UK and Americans that have Troops on the borders of Russia and in Belarus I believe, Russia aren't really threatening us, it's the other way round from where I'm standing.
    are you sure about that

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Uk special forces are training the Ukrainian army we are not guarding the borders..
    Where did you get the info from?
    And Russian troops are on the border and ready to invade if given the command.

you can barely protect your own Democracy in the UK