+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Quiet on here tonight? Very little city related talk?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Quiet on here tonight? Very little city related talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    An improvement. The biggest thing for me is the defending, the 'follow your man' type of defending has been binned and wide players aren't ending up as fullbacks anymore. The football is better although not great, but i'm not complaining, small steps and all that. Harris hasn't reinvented the wheel, he's tweaked things, i think that the players were done with Warnock and his style of football, i was told by someone close to the club that a fair few players were telling him to f uckoff after the swans defeat and putting it back on him due to the way he wanted them to play. It's only small changes and they've made a difference, which underlines how miserable and poor Warnocks football was. I still have concerns, especially when either of our central defenders have the ball at their feet although i'll take what Harris has done so far. Well done to him.
    Great to see you yesterday Dan.
    Could have stayed and chatted all night.

Hope you enjoyed it today .

Defenders did their job although I thought Forest were excellent and on another day with a bit of composure would have beat us easily.

Safe trip home .

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Great to see you yesterday Dan.
    Could have stayed and chatted all night.

Hope you enjoyed it today .

Defenders did their job although I thought Forest were excellent and on another day with a bit of composure would have beat us easily.

Safe trip home .
    Thanks for sorting me out mate, really appreciate it. Now for the bad news...My mother had a fall late last night and ended up in hospital, thankfully she's going to be fine, but it meant that i didn't end up going. Gutted, especially as it was our first away win. I watched the dodgy stream on here and i was impressed with the defending and the shape. Nice speaking to you, i'm a nightmare when i talk City....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    My mother had a fall late last night and ended up in hospital, thankfully she's going to be fine, but it meant that i didn't end up going.
    I hope your Mum is back on her feet soon and makes a full recovery

PS enjoy your beans on toast next Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I hope your Mum is back on her feet soon and makes a full recovery

PS enjoy your beans on toast next Friday!
    Thankyou