Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
Then you are a fool.Sludge.

Voting for them ( with some reluctance particularly last time) when you feel the alternative is even worse does not make you a tory.

As I have told you many times in the past the attack on the sick and disabled started under labour around 2007 when they replaced Incapacity Benefit and Severe Disablement Allowance with ESA and expanded the interview system they had already introduced on a random basis for IB and DLA.

This left an open door which the conservatives kicked open to do the same sort of thing to DLA (now PIP) of course.

If Labour had had a decent leader with decent policies in the last election sai would at least have abstained (I believe there should be a "none of the above " box at elections to show the idiots on all sides what we think of them)m
Well if you are telling me you have voted for the tories several times then you are clearly a tory

With regard to the benefits system , the introduction of esa was not perfect but it wasnt until the election of Cameron's mob that the game changed . Tests became annual or every two years and when previously carried out by doctors were handed over to capita etc . It was the tories who brought in the insane notion that people with MS can get better and stopped the provision of lifetime awards that were usual with DLA

Duncan smith and his mob were savage and have since ignored all party select committee findings that both the current ESA and PIP policies are not fit for purpose and have even tried to ignore judicial review .

Yet you have experience of this bunch of chancers , you know the horror stories yet you back them ?

I think its astounding

Good luck if you run into trouble , you are going to need it