+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This flight to Rwanda

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First Team

Re: This flight to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    I would be interested to know if posters think there should be limit to what the UK can take in. Or should we just say balls to it lets just ferry everyone in who wants to be British.
    Anyone who wants my spot on the "British" roster can have it. I couldn't wait to become an American and leave all the Eton Rifles, queen-loving, corrupt, hubristic, nationalistic BS.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Anyone who wants my spot on the "British" roster can have it. I couldn't wait to become an American and leave all the Eton Rifles, queen-loving, corrupt, hubristic, nationalistic BS.
    and yet everyone from africa and the middle east wants to be 'british' perhaps they love their queen and their trifles

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    and yet everyone from africa and the middle east wants to be 'british' perhaps they love their queen and their trifles
    I'd place a large wager that more Africans want to come to the US than the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    Yes, all 1.6 billion people in Africa and the Middle East want to be British. Honestly what planet do you live on

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yes, all 1.6 billion people in Africa and the Middle East want to be British. Honestly what planet do you live on
    I’ve heard that he’s spoken to every one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    yes sorry mr box the bbc article said only 52% wanted to leave