+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky making a big thing of QPR not taking the knee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sky making a big thing of QPR not taking the knee

Jesus Christ, from the sounds of some of you you'd think that a crowd of BLM protesters were coming into your house and physically making you join the footballers in taking a knee.

"Forced down our throats" etc?! - it's a 5 second protest that's done and dusted before the bit you tune in to watch even starts. How delicate some people are about the slightest change to how THEY want things to be never fails to amaze me

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Jesus Christ, from the sounds of some of you you'd think that a crowd of BLM protesters were coming into your house and physically making you join the footballers in taking a knee.

"Forced down our throats" etc?! - it's a 5 second protest that's done and dusted before the bit you tune in to watch even starts. How delicate some people are about the slightest change to how THEY want things to be never fails to amaze me
    If you haven’t seen it already read what Sir Les Ferdinand said about taking the knee today.

He sums it all up perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    If you haven’t seen it already read what Sir Les Ferdinand said about taking the knee today.

He sums it all up perfectly.
    I saw what he said and totally get it. It's got nothing to do with some guys raging like some sportspeople kneeling for 5 seconds is a personal attack on them though