+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A dreadful team to watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A dreadful team to watch

I don’t think the OP understands football that well if he doesn’t understand why we played like that last night.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    I don’t think the OP understands football that well if he doesn’t understand why we played like that last night.
    I think I understand it quite well, oh great one. I believe it's because the current team isn't very good by Championship standards.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post

You're quite right, despite the angry replies. There's a group of people here with simplistic ideas about the game and you can't tell them differently because they'll just get nasty. I've never come across a football forum like this where so many people don't seem to like the team it's about.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    You're quite right, despite the angry replies. There's a group of people here with simplistic ideas about the game and you can't tell them differently because they'll just get nasty. I've never come across a football forum like this where so many people don't seem to like the team it's about.
    Totally agree with this. Its what I have been saying for the last four years. Its the same people all the time banging on about how useless Warnock is, our useless owner, the way the club is run, criticising individual players etc etc. Most of them don't even go to games. I saw a much improved performance last night, against a team tipped for promotion by many and most of the people having a go tipped us to lose heavily before the game. They must have all been very disappointed by the result.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Totally agree with this. Its what I have been saying for the last four years. Its the same people all the time banging on about how useless Warnock is, our useless owner, the way the club is run, criticising individual players etc etc. Most of them don't even go to games. I saw a much improved performance last night, against a team tipped for promotion by many and most of the people having a go tipped us to lose heavily before the game. They must have all been very disappointed by the result.
    Ugh, is it really only four years that you've been banging on with your one basic post (you always say the same thing)? It seems like decades to me.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Ugh, is it really only four years that you've been banging on with your one basic post (you always say the same thing)? It seems like decades to me.
    At least I like the team I support and enjoy watching them play. Your 'message' hasnt changed much either over the same period by the way - at least I am consistent and have as much right to post on here as you do, as far as I know. Sorry if my liking of the club offends you and others. Hopefully gradually people are beginning to see through the continuous criticism by the same people all the time for what it is - a bunch of mainly armchair 'know alls' who cant bear the fact that we have has success in recent times.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    At least I like the team I support and enjoy watching them play. Your 'message' hasnt changed much either over the same period by the way - at least I am consistent and have as much right to post on here as you do, as far as I know. Sorry if my liking of the club offends you and others. Hopefully gradually people are beginning to see through the continuous criticism by the same people all the time for what it is - a bunch of mainly armchair 'know alls' who cant bear the fact that we have has success in recent times.
    Well, if my message hasn't changed, I must be as consistent as you are then, but, thankfully, it has. I posted what I said on my blog about our game with Fulham in February 2017 this morning - agree with it or disagree with it, it's completely different to what I'm thinking now.

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/best-g...season-so-far/