+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And still they have a lead in the polls, what's wrong with people?

https://twitter.com/davidschneider/s...87845157486593
    Obviously people aren't as intelligent as you
    Bob.

Either that or they remember the mess that was the Labour Party just a few short months ago.

My dislike of Jeremy Corbyn is I think well known on this board but perhaps the only times I felt the faintest thing of sympathy towards him was with some of the more outlandish media stories on him (not all stories,sometimes he deserved what he got) and when he would make some comment in the morning to find himself stabbed in the back by one of his shadow cabinet in the afternoon.

One of the worst culprits was his Brexit Shadow minister.

One Sir Keir Starmer.

I don't trust the man but perhaps that will change in time

Don't get me wrong I think the Governnent has got many things wrong recently, and I have never thought that Boris Johnson was the ideal choice as Prime Minister.

But politics by twitter quote leaves me cold, especially when it is by some C grade celebrity on either side of the arguement who wouldn't see good in the other side if hell froze over.

Incidentally I'm not desperately impressed with Dido Harding and her new post either but I don't need David Schneider to tell me that!

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Obviously people aren't as intelligent as you
    Bob.

Either that or they remember the mess that was the Labour Party just a few short months ago.

My dislike of Jeremy Corbyn is I think well known on this board but perhaps the only times I felt the faintest thing of sympathy towards him was with some of the more outlandish media stories on him (not all stories,sometimes he deserved what he got) and when he would make some comment in the morning to find himself stabbed in the back by one of his shadow cabinet in the afternoon.

One of the worst culprits was his Brexit Shadow minister.

One Sir Keir Starmer.

I don't trust the man but perhaps that will change in time

Don't get me wrong I think the Governnent has got many things wrong recently, and I have never thought that Boris Johnson was the ideal choice as Prime Minister.

But politics by twitter quote leaves me cold, especially when it is by some C grade celebrity on either side of the arguement who wouldn't see good in the other side if hell froze over.

Incidentally I'm not desperately impressed with Dido Harding and her new post either but I don't need David Schneider to tell me that!
    Well at least one Tory is willing to say why they still favour them and it seems to be the usual "yeah, but what about Labour?" stuff. I did not mention any other party, I'm just bemused as to what it will take for people who, on the one hand, seem almost embarrassed to admit they are Tories to start to question their allegiance!

Did you know that besides being involved with an organisation that was advocating the abolition of Public Health England, Dido Harding's husband was the Government's anti corruption "Champion"? I didn't, so whether it be politics by Twitter quote or not, David Schneider was passing on something that was relevant and informative, but, like lardy, it seems that it is who is revealing that information that is most important to those who defend this Government, not what he revealed.