Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Maybe some of us need to be treated like kids considering what I've been reading on here.

Seriously though, is anyone going to Tesco to buy a just a colouring book?!

Either way, I can tell you from looking up the rules, everything except a reading book and a DVD are classed as essential from your list of items.

If you would like any further assistance, just put a list of items in a message and send me a PM and I'll be happy to tell you what you can buy in Tesco.

17 days of a lockdown and people are losing their shit. We lasted months of a lockdown earlier this year and I saw less moaning about not being able to do things we were used to doing during that time.

I've even read a post on here today that Drakeford is just attention seeking and no other country in the UK is locking down... Despite N.I. being under lockdown too. It's a tool to beat Drakeford with for some reason.

"The local shops won't last these two weeks under lockdown" is another one I've heard.

Will they do better under a potential UK lockdown from mid-November onwards when the majority of people will be doing their Christmas shopping?

It's almost certain that if Boris Johnson had implemented exactly the same policies nationally then the majority of the posters who are being critical now would be, at the very least, accepting of them.

I'm off to watch Borat 2 now.
Enjoy Borat 2, it'll be better than Covid 19.
You are right we managed a longer lockdown fine earlier this year, and we weren't subject to Drakeford's micr-management then, but we all got on with it.