+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Taking A Knee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Taking A Knee

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    working class lives matter, you are all idiots for believing the Marxist bull being promoted by the billionaire class you could not be more wrong on this so called injustice campaign, wake up and smell the coffee.
    Marxist bull promoted by billionaires - tell me more, I'm intrigued, as billionaires don't immediately spring to mind when I think of Marxism.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Marxist bull promoted by billionaires - tell me more, I'm intrigued, as billionaires don't immediately spring to mind when I think of Marxism.....
    Well Elton John once said "Soros seems to be the hardest word". There's two for starters!

Anyway this thread called Taking A Knee is supposedly about Jewish genocide in the Ukraine and attacks on emergency workers according to the guy that posted it originally so try to stay on message.......whatever the hell that is!

Soros is indeed evil, unfortunately the spoilt brat millennials cant see the wood for the trees. The most narcisstic generation ever seen

Soros is indeed evil, unfortunately the spoilt brat millennials cant see the wood for the trees. The most narcisstic generation ever seen
    Trying a bit too hard now. Don't want to get fined for speeding on your 25th post now do we?

"drinking the kool aid"
    "soros is evil"

You're like a caricature of an right wing website.
    Why exactly do you think George Soros is evil?