+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michael Flynn Guilty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Michael Flynn Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    All the noise and distractions seem a bit stormy, everybody is going nuts.
    Here is something more helpful but probably a bit too logical for your taste.

https://medium.com/@willsommer/meet-...t-3ec94bf7d8a3

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Yes, you are right. I am talking about my twitter feed, everybody is having a meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

That reads like Gluey's greatest hits. There's only a couple that he hasn't done on here.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That reads like Gluey's greatest hits. There's only a couple that he hasn't done on here.
    Not so much itk as feeding off crumbs!

You're a funny guy, everything I have posted on here is now under official investigation, while your only contribution has been to serve as a fake news Trump Russia Collusion megaphone

You're a funny guy, everything I have posted on here is now under official investigation, while your only contribution has been to serve as a fake news Trump Russia Collusion megaphone
    I'm getting mixed messages on what you think an investigation means. Is it certain guilt or fake news? Or does it depend?

I'm getting mixed messages on what you think an investigation means. Is it certain guilt or fake news? Or does it depend?
    Investigations undertaken by congressional oversight committees, federal law enforcement, the department of justice, and the office of the inspect general, as opposed to stuff being made up by corrupt government officials, the MSM, various "unnamed" sources, Fusion GPS, and shady ex-British spies.

Investigations undertaken by congressional oversight committees, federal law enforcement, the department of justice, and the office of the inspect general, as opposed to stuff being made up by corrupt government officials, the MSM, various "unnamed" sources, Fusion GPS, and shady ex-British spies.
    Trump's own son publishes details of a meeting with Russians with the express purpose of finding dirt on an opponent, and yet you still say it's all made up. Incredible really.

Trump's own son publishes details of a meeting with Russians with the express purpose of finding dirt on an opponent, and yet you still say it's all made up. Incredible really.
    Who were those Russians? Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS met with them the day before, on the day, and the day after the meeting. Absolutely Incredible really!