+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    heres another news outlet i,ve come across which claims another 2755 missing votes in Fayette Georgia this time on top of the initial missing votes heisenberg

https://maggrand.com/georgia-fayette...missing-votes/

also the number has gone up to 15000 out of state ballots in Nevada
    I give up. Literally no point continuing.

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I give up. Literally no point continuing.
    This shows the extent of disinformation nowadays. It's not just the 9/11 truthers, climate change deniers and anti-vaxers - people who I'd consider pretty sensible are buying into it.

The idea that the election was a fraud to this extent is barmy. Biden had 5 million more votes. He won by tens of thousands of votes in about half a dozen states. This is not like 2000 where it came down to a few hundred votes in one state, it is spread around many dozens of different counties. To pull off a successful fraud in so many different places without letting any evidence leak (the court cases show a complete lack of meaningful evidence) and put the success in the hands of ordinary low paid poll workers is way beyond reality.

And for a sitting president whose administration was supposedly alert to it to be the victim? It's completely implausible. But repeating the allegations day in day out works. It breaks people down.