Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Opening soon, on the corner of Heathwood rd, where that Wok 2 Go place was. I love Greek food, and it's 5 mins from my house. Is it an extension of the place in Caroline st or is it a chain? My favourite is The Hellenic Eatery, Crwys Rd. Food is very good, big portions if you're a greedy **** or too tight to buy for the missus, and very reasonable prices-i thank you.
My sister loves the Hellenic Eatery. That's where she had her 50th last year. You'll remember me grizzling about it as it was the same night as the Champions League final. I thought the food was OK without being anything special, but the portions were good and they were obviously decent people running the joint.

This year she was unable to go there on her birthday due to my sister-in-law's condition. The owner got to hear about it, tipped one of her friends the wink to keep her away from the kitchen until early evening and turned up on her doorstep in Bedwas with his daughter and all of their favourite dishes in his van. Top man.