+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cost Of Living Crisis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cost Of Living Crisis

Swimming pools now at risk

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61928066

Hardly “Build Back Better” post pandemic.
    Swim Wales cited research that showed 52% of 7-11 year olds are unable to swim 25 metres unaided. Concerning times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

Swim Wales cited research that showed 52% of 7-11 year olds are unable to swim 25 metres unaided. Concerning times ahead.
    I used to be a lifeguard at that swimming pool in my teenage years, there's so many impacts like these that you wouldn't even consider with all this but seem to obvious once you know about them

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I used to be a lifeguard at that swimming pool in my teenage years, there's so many impacts like these that you wouldn't even consider with all this but seem to obvious once you know about them
    Still think this is not a controlled demolition of society?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Still think this is not a controlled demolition of society?
    I absolutely do not think this is controlled demolition of society no. Shame on you though because clearly you do and you're not doing anything about it

I absolutely do not think this is controlled demolition of society no. Shame on you though because clearly you do and you're not doing anything about it
    He told you yesterday and the day before, what more can one clear eyed visionary of our impending doom do ffs??

How does it all end for you and your offspring?

Do you think you and your offspring will have a better outcome in what's coming because you post vague and smarmy bull on a football messageboard 7 days a week? If so. without being vague and smarmy, Why?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Do you think you and your offspring will have a better outcome in what's coming because you post vague and smarmy bull on a football messageboard 7 days a week? If so. without being vague and smarmy, Why?
    I was just curious to hear about the delmbox happy ending.

No idea, any more than you do. You seem to think that the two choices to believe in are either that society is being deliberately destroyed in some international conspiracy or that everything's wonderful and remain so forever.

Am I worried about there being war in Europe? Yes. Am I worried about how long that will go on for and how it will end? Yes. Am I worried about the rising cost of living and whether things will settle? Yes. Do I believe that this is all a plan by the elites to halve the world's population? No. Do I think that the vaccine is injecting 5g into people's blood to control them? No

You and OM seem to think that because you post certain things on here that you're some revolutionary visionaries that have future proofed themselves and are fighting the good fight, when the truth is you do nothing different to any of us apart from reading some mad websites and watching a lot more youtube videos because you've got too much time on your hands

No idea, any more than you do. You seem to think that the two choices to believe in are either that society is being deliberately destroyed in some international conspiracy or that everything's wonderful and remain so forever.

Am I worried about there being war in Europe? Yes. Am I worried about how long that will go on for and how it will end? Yes. Am I worried about the rising cost of living and whether things will settle? Yes. Do I believe that this is all a plan by the elites to halve the world's population? No. Do I think that the vaccine is injecting 5g into people's blood to control them? No

You and OM seem to think that because you post certain things on here that you're some revolutionary visionaries that have future proofed themselves and are fighting the good fight, when the truth is you do nothing different to any of us apart from reading some mad websites and watching a lot more youtube videos because you've got too much time on your hands
    tbf you can't lay that one on Morg. Since opening time he has been hard at it and there are only 30 more punters and two more beer gardens to go before he gives us the result of his latest statistically valid vox pop!

Says the fella with eight thousand posts discussing wendy ball.

As you don't believe society's being eroded by design then kindly endure any and every forthcoming hardship without complaint to remain superglued to your settee pointing your head at the telly or at your mobile phone with your hooter a millimetre from its screen.

The WEF mob are not mucking around; they really do intend for the "useless class,' who are now "hackable animals" as Harari described, to own precisely nothing... not even a pot to you know what in.

I'm in the same class as you and so are the great majority. We have been overtaken by technology, are surplus to requirements and headed for a door marked 'depopulation.'

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

'Aquatically active' is a new one on me.

"Excuse me, sir, may I enquire whether you are aquatically active?"

"No, you can't. Please feck off!"