+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Anyone commented on Trump telling four Americans to go back to their country because they were a) people of colour and b) critical of actions carried out in the name of the USA?

The following analysis seems to sum it up quite nicely:

(https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48997008)

What sort of world where people vote for a person so happy to use racist language as part of their political strategy? I wouldn't even mind having a Republican President for four more years as long as it's not this faux-Republican, racist, twitter-bot.
    He’s got a big base that think he’s some sort of Demigod and no Republican wants to challenge him therefore he feels emboldened.

I personally think he’s a colossal loathsome prick but it’s working for him.....sadly I should say.

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    He’s got a big base that think he’s some sort of Demigod and no Republican wants to challenge him therefore he feels emboldened.

I personally think he’s a colossal loathsome prick but it’s working for him.....sadly I should say.
    Agree. I can imagine that there a lot of red-necked, "hunt 'em, shoot 'em, hang 'em" xenophobic yanks over there who idolise him because he says what they are already thinking. What a country, what a political system!