Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Because of the stark comparison between the thread set up to knock him and the one dedicated to Trump (not to mention the hundreds of others that were started while he was President).

Biden is a welcome return to normality in terms of American Presidents as far as I’m concerned and that doesn’t mean I back everything he does by any means.

Surprised you need me to define what a Trump supporter is - there are two contributors, at least, to this thread who consistently backed Trump during his Presidency while also generally being anti those who who were on the other side of the argument, they were, and may still be, Trump supporters as far as I’m concerned.
Normality being a president who has a disturbing tendency to be touching young kids and sniffing their hair, still available for those who want to go all in with Snopes and their Fact Checking!!, normality being a president who only a few days ago rereferred to an NBA (i think) player might have been one of the other American sports stars as a NEGRO, normality being a president who throughout his political history using the N word when referencing non whites, Ashley Biden's diary I suggest isn't normal, Hunters Laptop I suggest isn't normal. I don't think this bloke is normal. I don't think politics has been normal for decades, voters all over the globe are being offered a choice between a shit sandwich and a shit sandwich. Extracting the Urine with regards to one of them doesn't mean endorsement of the other, taking the piss out of the 2 year Russian collusion brigade doesn't mean endorsement, it just means those who didn't fall for the media hit job were proven right, thinking that Biden is a wrong un doesn't mean the other fella was a right un, just being remotely interested in finding out the truth or not, isn't an endorsement its just an interest in knowing the truth, would you like to define a Biden supporter ?