+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stand up paddle boards or sit on kayak

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stand up paddle boards or sit on kayak

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Get a proper kayak if that is the rode you decide . They are great when the sea is a bit choppy . Llangennith is
    brilliant fun on a decent Kayak.
    I researched Kayaks when i was looking at SUP boards a few years back ( after spending 5 nights down in Cornwall without a wave in sight ) , one day i noticed a customer of mine had 3 on a Trailer, so i asked him

His massive advice and he really was serious, if using it in the sea, you must get a real Kayak ( not a inflatable one ) as the Inflatable ones do not have ribs under them and it is very easy to get caught in the tide and swept out to sea

Thanks gents

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I researched Kayaks when i was looking at SUP boards a few years back ( after spending 5 nights down in Cornwall without a wave in sight ) , one day i noticed a customer of mine had 3 on a Trailer, so i asked him

His massive advice and he really was serious, if using it in the sea, you must get a real Kayak ( not a inflatable one ) as the Inflatable ones do not have ribs under them and it is very easy to get caught in the tide and swept out to sea
    I'm thinking maybe an Ocean Frenzy or Bic Oassu one seater, around £300 on ebay