+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Joyce V Takam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Joe Joyce V Takam

Joyce reminds me of a slower not so good George Foreman.

He has a great chin and if he can last 6 rounds he could give Joshua a nightmare in the closing rounds. Have to favour Joshua though.

I think Fury boxes his head off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Joyce reminds me of a slower not so good George Foreman.

He has a great chin and if he can last 6 rounds he could give Joshua a nightmare in the closing rounds. Have to favour Joshua though.

I think Fury boxes his head off.
    do you reckon that fury's head isn't in the wilder 3 match?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    do you reckon that fury's head isn't in the wilder 3 match?
    Thats the issue with Fury where is mind is.

If hes in the right place mentally hes comfortably the best heavyweight. He should be able to beat Wilder easily if hes in the right place mentally.

Wilder has one asset that big right hand and its one hell of a weapon. That connects flush and its a probably a fight ender.

First Team

Who really knows if Fury is really motivated anymore?
    In the run up he looked to be carrying too much weight and the training clips released didn’t give the impression of someone working his backside off. Add in the obvious delight of showboating around Vegas and you had to wonder.
    Then again Fury has hardly ever conformed to the norm so I really do not know.
    Personally , I think he never had any intention of having the third fight with Wilder as he had everything to lose and little to gain. The fight with AJ will probably happen but just won’t be for all the belts.
    The only loser will be Wilder who could have taken the step aside payment but now gets pennies for fighting the same old names unless he can force AJ’s hand but that ship may have sailed as well.