+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A dreadful team to watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First Team

Re: A dreadful team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Ah. A good old fashioned 7 pager consisting of 75% waffle and 25% decent reading material.
    Generally agree.

Ignoring the interlopers, I think everyone needs to accept we are all Bluebirds (to a greater or lesser degree) otherwise why would we even be on here? Critiquing the style of play is not in any way disloyal or traitorous. If there weren't different opinions what would be the point of the board? Mostly, I think folks who express opinions that critique the team are expressing a frustration that we are not better and have a desire for us to be so. There is no malice behind it. The ridiculously silly taunts from certain people about disloyalty are totally misplaced.

Re: A dreadful team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Generally agree.

Ignoring the interlopers, I think everyone needs to accept we are all Bluebirds (to a greater or lesser degree) otherwise why would we even be on here? Critiquing the style of play is not in any way disloyal or traitorous. If there weren't different opinions what would be the point of the board? Mostly, I think folks who express opinions that critique the team are expressing a frustration that we are not better and have a desire for us to be so. There is no malice behind it. The ridiculously silly taunts from certain people about disloyalty are totally misplaced.
    What a great post. The fans that are critical do care.