+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: very O/T: plant based food

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: very O/T: plant based food

my girlfriend is vegetarian on 2-3 days a month for cultural reasons, and she cooks some incredible vegetarian/vegan food.
    notably when she's cooking vegetarian it isn't trying to be like a meat substitute, but accentuating what's good about the ingredients instead, and I think it's all the better for it.
    although granted if you were veggie the whole time you'd probably want some more variety

Re: very O/T: plant based food

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    my girlfriend is vegetarian on 2-3 days a month for cultural reasons, and she cooks some incredible vegetarian/vegan food.
    notably when she's cooking vegetarian it isn't trying to be like a meat substitute, but accentuating what's good about the ingredients instead, and I think it's all the better for it.
    although granted if you were veggie the whole time you'd probably want some more variety
    Understood and I do plenty of that myself, but some of the meat subs are excellent so wanted to see what others had been impressed with because until recently it was a section of the supermarket I'd ignored