+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vassell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Vassell

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    You obviously know a lot more than me about Vassell. So what is wrong with him at the moment. You say you don’t need to know what he’s doing or where he is and yet you seem to have first hand knowledge of his injuries, treatment, rehabilitation etc. and it would be useful for you to share this info. with us especially regarding Isaac’s battle to get fit. I take it , of course, that you have no practitioner patient relationship with our friend and would not thus contravene the Hippocratic Oath. I am not saying that you are wrong but Isaac is probably earning in a week more than I get in a year in pension and as a season ticket holder for over 40 years the matter does in a small way interest me.
    Vassell's earning power and your decisions about how you've spent your leisure time for the last 40 years are not linked, stop pretending that they are

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Vassell's earning power and your decisions about how you've spent your leisure time for the last 40 years are not linked, stop pretending that they are
    I am not pretending they are IMO they are. Vassell’s earning power as a footballer at the moment is zero which is why I come back to my original question I.e. what the hell is wrong with him?. Sorting this out for both me and Isaac would be a great relief o both of us.

I am not pretending they are IMO they are. Vassell’s earning power as a footballer at the moment is zero which is why I come back to my original question I.e. what the hell is wrong with him?. Sorting this out for both me and Isaac would be a great relief o both of us.
    He’s injured.
    PS. This reminds me of ‘theres a hole in my bucket’ song.

He's injured