+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Manager.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: New Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Who can we realistically want?

Throw the dice and gamble Bellamy , Earnie or Blue Matt.

Or another old school manager in an attempt to stay up. The likes of Pulis or Hughton.

Or worse Flynn.

Weve clearly no money so its frees , loans and our own young players.

If we go down L1 wont be easy.
    We’ll all hope for some inspiring, forward thinking appointment but will get someone really disappointing, unimaginative and cheap.

Like we always do.

(I only recall being enthusiastic about Warnock’s appointment in the recent past.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    We’ll all hope for some inspiring, forward thinking appointment but will get someone really disappointing, unimaginative and cheap.

Like we always do.

(I only recall being enthusiastic about Warnock’s appointment in the recent past.)
    I don’t mind hoofball but it has to be done right.

We look clueless

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I don’t mind hoofball but it has to be done right.

We look clueless
    Hoofball is seen (rightly so) as a negative in football. I don't want hoofball and I'm sure the majority of City fans don't either. Hoofball implies just hit it anywhere, the higher the better! However, direct football is entirely different. In the season we went up with Warnock, we played some wonderful direct football early in the season, most notably when we beat Wolves away. There was a real purpose to it and passes weren't going astray. I could certainly take that kind of directness but I've had a guts full of hoofball.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Hoofball is seen (rightly so) as a negative in football. I don't want hoofball and I'm sure the majority of City fans don't either. Hoofball implies just hit it anywhere, the higher the better! However, direct football is entirely different. In the season we went up with Warnock, we played some wonderful direct football early in the season, most notably when we beat Wolves away. There was a real purpose to it and passes weren't going astray. I could certainly take that kind of directness but I've had a guts full of hoofball.
    Agree.