+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley after Isaak Davies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Burnley after Isaak Davies

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    what's the problem with any of that?

Nothing. Looks like people have just read the headline and gone nuts.

He hasn’t had any pop at Isaak there at all.

I don’t think SM is faultless but it’s strange how much stick he gets for not giving stock answers when fans have criticised managers for not being open and honest in the past.

Weird.

I know JR has obviously has a valid grievance but hopefully SM can see where he’s going wrong and develop. He’s a brand new manager, and will make lots of mistakes early on.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

I don’t think SM is faultless but it’s strange how much stick he gets for not giving stock answers when fans have criticised managers for not being open and honest in the past.

Weird.

I know JR has obviously has a valid grievance but hopefully SM can see where he’s going wrong and develop. He’s a brand new manager, and will make lots of mistakes early on.
    Why is it any more weird to criticise than praise or fawn? I think the whole point about Pedro posting that link is that it was a p*ss take on him making mistakes but not learning i.e. he just doesn't shut up. Why do we have to be so in awe of a complete stranger just because some dudes in suits decided he'll manage our team? He's in the public domain. It's part of football.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Weird.

Why the bloke from Dallas has a valid grievance, God knows?