+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Nissan No So Good For Brexit Doom and Gloomers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Well done Nissan No So Good For Brexit Doom and Gloomers

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55757930

Brexit or no Brexit , not so good for the doom and gloom brigade .
    Are we now congratulating companies for not moving production abroad like many other companies have done?

I thought Brexit was supposed to improve productivity and increase jobs in the UK? Otherwise, what difference does it make to "leavers"?

PM Des Parrot who has had to relocate to Poland in order to keep his business and see what he thinks of the "doom and gloom"

Re: Well done Nissan No So Good For Brexit Doom and Gloomers

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Are we now congratulating companies for not moving production abroad like many other companies have done?

I thought Brexit was supposed to improve productivity and increase jobs in the UK? Otherwise, what difference does it make to "leavers"?

PM Des Parrot who has had to relocate to Poland in order to keep his business and see what he thinks of the "doom and gloom"
    Do feel for Des and I hope he does well in his new venture .

I am determined to look on the bright side and hope good things come from this including jobs .

You or I do not know if this will fail or succeed , therefore as in all matters of life best you look forward and hope for a positive outcome , and best to not always seek a negative , as this stuff and life will drag you down .

P. M.A